I've finally started on the art! Which both feels great and makes me very nervous. Why? Well I'm in a period in my drawing when I just don't like what I do, and I don't have the inspiration to make things look good. But I'm doing my best and I will put all other art aside so that I can keep my plan on making one picture each week.
About the stories too. I have twelve now, but I think I will cut it down to 7. Because looking at the timeplan I only made time for 8 pictures, and besides that those 7 is all about the same maincharacter, Ananse. The other stories is random and have no connection. So I also think it's smarter to keep it to seven.
Working with the first picture have gone well so far, I worked with the lineart in Macromedia Flash Pro 8.0, as I usually do, so it haven't been any complications. The coloring have also been made but in Photoshop CS5. But I have had troubles with the background. I don't get that feeling of a rainforest. The thing is that it from far away, so I guess I can't do much about it.
I've also thought of maybe giving Ananse some clothes, I thought it wouldn't be needed since he is halfspider, but looking at him colored, he looks very naked, and I don't think children will like that. I might add a shirt on him, or something that will help him look more acceptable.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar